Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A new beginning and TAG TAG TAG

Well i had abandoned this blog many many months back. and i had been blogging at www.aluchaat.wordpress.com and abandoned that as well and started www.koopmandook.com. yes i have commitment phobia.
yes there is a chance that i am single because i am scared that i might want to do this with partners as well and that is not usually allowed.
yes i am not sure whether the last line was serious or funny or a tragicomic mix of both.
yes i am rambling because this is my space.

i discovered this blog http://youhavebeentagged.blogspot.com/
which is as the name suggests is about tags. and i am a TAG junkie. i like talking about myself. i live in a delusional world where i believe people like knowing about me. so ...this seemed like a very very nice idea.

Okay the tag is about films.
I should and I can talk about two films that I watched and LOVED called Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Ghajini. But I choose to talk about a film that I watched on DVD a week back called The Holiday. and to be truthful i didn't even like the film. okay i liked Cameron D (who was not as good as in many other films) and i liked Kate W. Didn't care about Jude Law and Jack Black. Wait, I did think an ex love-interest suffers from Jude Law's hang over (Love interest is an actor too!!!) and that made me queasy but other than that the two boys did nothing for me. Now firang men rarely do but that is still besides the point.
I thought the film was so so mild and was trying SO hard to be cute, romantic and meaningful that it bored me. it was quite dharmesh darshan in english.
but still it made a mark on me.
for a personal reason.
two years back when i was STILL madly in love/infatuation/adoration/lust with some man, a friend had asked me to watch the film telling me that I should watch Kate's character and think of her journey. I did NOT like this idea one bit and so I didn't watch the film.
Now when i watched the film I was with my sister and bro in law and therefore couldn't ooohhh aaahhhh on the similarities or rather weep over them.
So I watched it quietly.
But bad as it was, I realised that Kate was me (what was her screen name? wait, Iris). So Iris was where I have been. And though not very witty or dramatic or whatever, the trick that Abbot, her writer friend employs to make her realise how wonderful she really is and instead of allowing Jasper to treat her like a puppy, she should SO kick him out, was very very cute and effective.
Too bad I am already OVER my Jasper but the film would have come in handy.
I wouldn't really really recommend the film UNLESS you are in a situation of unrequited love.
well the other love track between Jude Law and Cameron Diaz was too convinient and therfore did nothing for me.

Okay so here is where you check this blog.

p.s watch out for more posts, I am back I think

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for the post. I hope you will visit again. :)

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for adding my blog link in here :)

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home